The benefit of monitoring competitors is that it allows you to chose up to date strategy. We research your competitor digital marketing model and keep a close eye on the competitors for a while to reveal their online strategy. We explore market size, latest trends, significant industry statistics, analysis of the market, distribution channels, Opportunities, and associated risks.
It’s been proven that if your website is not ranking on page 1 of search results, your website’s not visible to over 90% of traffic for industry competitive keywords. By safely performing SEO, WebTargetedTraffic can guarantee your unique website visits will increase in addition to your conversions, visibility and engagement with your online audience.
When done correctly, no form of marketing has a higher return on investment than search engine optimization. Through years of experience, WebTargetedTraffic has learned how to navigate past potential pitfalls and provide a best-in-class SEO service that’s guaranteed to get you more visibility, more web traffic, and more customers. We’re ready to put our expertise to work for you and provide the most successful marketing investment you’ve ever made.
If you want to take a more significant portion of the traffic than your competitor, you must keep a close eye on them. This practice called “Search Engine intelligence.” At a technical level, you required to be aware when competitors are making changes to improve the quality of overall site experience. We will work on SEI to outwit your competitor and take advantages of points they overlooked.
As competitor succeeds in ranking for any targeted keyword, your relative edge over them will be diminished. Having even single competitor close to the gap can hurt your keyword ranking and the overall position of the site.
While our strategy and implementation tactics are ever-evolving, the principles guiding our work never change. Prior to starting our work, we work alongside our clients to research and develop the most impactful keywords to optimize for your business. We then strive to build strong, authoritative links and content aimed at advancing the ranking position of your website for your desired keyword terms. Finally, WebTargetedTraffic provides constant tracking, in-depth SEO audit, analysis and updates throughout the duration of your campaign, showing you exactly how and why your website is rising in Search Engine rankings.
What is SEO Competitor Analysis in Digital Marketing?
Your primary competitors are the websites which are targeting the same keywords, countries or audience you intend to target. You should identify your competitors to run an effective SEO campaign and to be a successful website owner.
Our Company has an experienced and professional team of SEO specialists that can assist you to analyze the websites of your competitors efficiently.
Ignore it, and you could be missing out on crucial metrics that matter the most for success. Plus, observing your competitors helps you avoid the mistakes they have made and be prepared for the challenges they may have faced.
At WebTargetedTraffic, We Research Your Competitors Across The Web And Social Media Networks, Helping You Know Your Competitors, Evaluate Their Strategies, And Learn Their Strengths And Weaknesses.
Our best and unique SEO techniques to analyze the competitors’ websites include:
- Website page hierarchy: Clear or confusing?
- Title tags: Properly optimized or flawed?
- Description tags: Optimized for conversion, inconsistent, or non-existent?
- Content: Adequate word counts with proper keyword optimization, or flawed?
- Internal link structure: Do high-value pages have the most internal links?
- Blog analysis: Is the company Blog properly optimized for keywords and social sharing?
- Page authority — From Moz, a measure of strength of individual competitor pages
- Domain authority — From Moz, a measure of strength of a competitor domain
- Number of pages indexed — From Google, a measure of a competitor’s possible page / keyword breadth
- Type of search result — What types of content show as search results in Google for your competitors
- Number of results shown — From Google, a measure of a competitor’s overall organic visibility
- Backlink profile — An assessment of a competitor’s backlink profile quality, based primarily on the quality of links, number of links, links from unique domains, and anchor text usage
- Social media research and analysis — A review of a competitor’s effectiveness in obtaining Social media shares of and engagement around its on-site and off-site content
- Conducting on-page SEO research to check Meta tags and content quality
- Conducting off-page SEO research to check DA, PA, CF, TF and backlinks profileThis information helps us to understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and to make an effective strategy to drive quick and quality results.
The wise learn many things from their enemies.
After our team has a good feel for your competitor’s general Internet marketing strategy and on-page performance, we’ll begin a thorough competitor research process and delve further into their targeted keywords, backlinks, on-page optimization elements, and social engagement and performance. We’ll also examine the cities they’re targeting in paid and organic search to help develop your own SEO strategy.
Evaluating your competitor’s content is an important component of a competitive analysis. Our SEO team will look at what kind of content your competitors produce, including their webpages, blogs, and videos, and analyze how those pages are organized and the overall tone and voice of the content. This will help establish your competitor’s content hierarchy, information architecture, and overall content marketing strategy.
An SEO audit is performed in two parts: on-page optimization and off-page optimization. For on-page SEO, our team will examine your competitor’s URLs, keyword density, title tags, meta descriptions, and image alt text. For off-page SEO, we’ll look at your competitor’s backlinks, anchor text, and social engagement to get a better understanding of their SEO strategy.
Apply Competitive Findings
Once the competitive analysis is complete, our SEO team will use our findings to create a comprehensive SEO strategy specifically geared to outranking and outperforming your competitors. Understanding who your competitors are, what they’re focusing on, and how they’re spending their marketing dollars will help us determine the best course of action for your own internet marketing strategy. Additionally, identifying their strengths and weaknesses will help determine tactics that may be applied to your own strategy.
Our Company is ready to assist you to analyze your competitors’ websites and improve your search visibility. Our SEO analysis will maximize your strengths and minimize weaknesses. So, contact us to make your business stand out in a crowd of competitors.